THE BIGGEST CLOAKROOM IN THE WORLD ("we", "our" or "us"), acting as data controller, is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice (the "Privacy Notice") is designed to tell you about our practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information that you may provide via our website or our mobile applications.
This Privacy Notice (together with our Terms and Conditions and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information that we collect about you will depend on our relationship with you, the circumstances of collection and the type of service you request from us. The personal information may include:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, contact details, passport details, image.
- Details related to your travel information, including your preferences with respect to the transfer of stored items;
- Payment details (such as credit/debit card number and expiry date) provided in connection with the purchase of our products and services;
We may also keep logs of your use of thebiggestcloakroom.com when you are logged into your luggage Storage account or transaction.
The information collected may include date and time of visit, membership/subscriber details, surname, location and actions, for example, pages viewed and pages submitted, as well as access to any third-party pages through thebiggestcloakroo.com.
2. HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We may collect personal information about you when you use our services or purchase our goods, make or update a booking to use our services, register to receive our newsletters or other communications, enter into one of our competitions, visit our websites, complete one of our surveys or otherwise interact with us. As well as collecting information directly from you, there may be occasions when we collect information about you from a third party.
These third parties may include:
- Travel agents and other people who make or update travel bookings on your behalf, or otherwise interact with us on your behalf, including when you make an inquiry with a travel agent but do not proceed to a booking;
- Third parties that run competitions and other promotions for us or for which we are the sponsor;
- Immigration, customs, border security and other regulatory authorities;
3. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and administer our goods and services, including verifying your identify; contacting you about your orders and booking; processing payments; training our staff; testing our systems; and managing your interaction with our suppliers;
- To provide and operate our competitions, promotions and events;
- To distribute our newsletters and other communications either ourselves or with the assistance of third party services providers;
- For customer support, including resolving and providing assistance for mishandled or missing baggage claims or responding to other enquiries or requests;
- To conduct marketing activities for our products and services, or products and services of third parties;
- To conduct market and other research and analysis to improve our products, services and marketing activities, including contacting you for feedback about your experience with us; and
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations, including laws relating to immigration, customs and border security.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to others in connection with the security and location of storage items.
We may also disclose your personal information to our suppliers and third parties that perform other services for us in connection with the sale and provision of all our goods and services, including third parties who:
- Conduct market research and analysis;
- Provide marketing services;
- Provide information technology services such as data storage, distribution services, passenger booking and processing systems, communication networks, software and system development, maintenance and support, and information processing, analysis and reporting;
- Provide services in the course of investigating a complaint or a security incident.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, including to various law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities and governments around the world and their service providers for security, customs and immigration purposes.
If you are an employee of one of our corporate, business or government clients and are travelling for work purposes on a ticket purchased by your employer, we may also disclose your travel details and any information associated with your travel (such as incident reports) to your employer.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. This website and associated websites (including those you reach by clicking on advertising) may store cookies on your web browser.
The main reasons we store cookies are to:
- Improve your website browsing experience. For example, to remember your search criteria so you don't have to re-enter them to do multiple searches and to remember your site preferences for your next visit to the site;
- Gather statistics on site usage. For example, page views and drop off points so we can monitor site usage and make improvements to site usability; and
- Enable us to present customised and appropriate messages.
6. HOW WE HOLD INFORMATION AND KEEP IT SECURE
We hold your personal information in a combination of hard copy and electronic files. We use third party information system providers who may store or have access to your personal information.
We may combine personal information we receive about you with other information we hold about you. This includes information received from our partners or third parties.
When you book services, a secure server is used and encrypts the information you send through this website.
7. ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
If you would like to request access to, or correction of, your personal information we hold about you, please contact by email (email@example.com).
We will provide you with access to the information we hold about you, including for the purpose of correcting or updating that information.
Your request to provide access to this information will be dealt with within a reasonable time.
If we refuse to provide you with access to, or correct, the information, we will notify you of our reasons for refusal to the extent required and how you may complain about the refusal.
8. PRIVACY COMPLAIN AND FURTER INFORMATION
If you have a concern about your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please contact us by email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) . We will respond to your query or complaint within a reasonable time.